Join Our Team
StructureM is a fast-growing marketing agency that helps business owners get better results from their marketing. We have a “winning recipe” that helps them get great results so they stop worrying about marketing and start hitting their revenue goals.
We are currently seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented individuals to become part of the StructureM team at our headquarters in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, or remotely working from home.
We’re currently hiring a full-time (40 hours/ wk) Marketing Project Manager.
The Project Manager is responsible for working alongside an Account Strategist in implementing effective marketing and growth strategies for clients based on StructureM’s philosophy and method. The Project Manager coordinates and manages the projects and team members that support each client’s engagement.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Successfully manage client marketing projects;
- Collaborate with team members to ensure projects progress smoothly and on schedule;
- Work closely with team members and 3rd parties to maximize the results of each client’s marketing engagement.
- Establish, refine, and document best practices for the use of marketing tools and tactics.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results; and
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Highly organized and have the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate and articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 1+ years experience in an Account or Project Management role, preferably in the Marketing field.
- Proficiency in managing projects with a proven track record of results.
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets and Google Drive.
- BS/BA degree preferred.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary plus performance incentives.
- Participation in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans.
- Company laptop.
- Opportunities to advance your career.
- Generous paid time off included.
- Team atmosphere, with an emphasis on professional development.